When employees don’t have a primary care doctor, they only seek healthcare when they are sick and are more likely to be hospitalized and visit the emergency room.
PeakMed Direct Primary Care’s mission is to provide employees with DIRECT access to a provider regardless of insurance, pre-existing conditions, age, or illness with same day appointments, no office wait times, and phone access 24/7. By creating efficiencies in healthcare and breaking down barriers, such as access and cost, allows us to re-establish the doctor-patient relationship and provide care in ways rarely seen in the current healthcare industry.
PeakMed provides a wide range of services to your employees:
- General and Family Care: Routine and episodic illnesses and injuries
- Preventative Care and Immunizations
- Care Management: Navigating all medical care and managed care episodes
- Chronic Disease Management: Active management of chronic conditions, disease specific education, disease monitoring and disease intervention.
There is a positive connection between employee wellness and the performance of a business. Many companies are looking for innovative ways to increase benefit offerings, improve employee health, and decrease health plan costs at the same time. Prospective employees are using benefits packages to make career decisions. PeakMed helps employers recruit and retain top talent by offering a health benefits package that is different than their competitors.
- Added value to current benefits package
- Healthcare that is easy for your employees to use and understand
- Access to affordable and accessible primary and family healthcare
- Improves company culture, employee satisfaction, recruitment and retention
- Less absenteeism due to employees being healthier and with less stress, leading to cost savings.
Learn about healthcare cost savings
"We can cover all of our employees for less than what we were covering our...
“PeakMed is medicine the way it should be. Before insurance companies became...
"We only have a few employees and the only options out there could break the...